What is IoFinnet?
Io FinNet is a start-up on steroids, seeking to develop the first and leading decentralized financial network by building the next generation of market infrastructure.
Combining properties of “banking-as-a-service,” “banking-as-a-platform” and “banking-as-an-infrastructure,” our ambition is to bridge the emerging digital assets with the traditional world of finance and, as such, accelerating the pace of financial inclusion and innovation.
Our ambition is to allow banks, financial service providers, and other financial institutions to enhance their value proposition and make their innovations accessible to anyone in a secure, fast, frictionless, and borderless fashion.
Our “developer-first ethos”
We are building a highly technical team that values the core beliefs of decentralized finance, cryptocurrencies, data privacy, and open-source code. Founded by engineers and crypto enthusiasts, with our developer-first ethos, we encourage team members to take ownership over their areas of the codebase and work autonomously, managing their own time and tasks.
Io FinNet is a pioneer in the space of MPC, TSS cryptography and the next generation of digital financial solutions. For this reason, our core value is to constantly tackle new challenges and laying down the groundwork to bring complex concepts to the very forefront of reality in the industry.
Paving the way to a new world of finance, if you're looking to make a difference, then look no further.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package.
- Corporate intrapreneur program.
- Flexible working hours, remote.
- Opportunity to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
We're looking for a highly technical project manager who can work with a global cross dependency team and manage a third party development agency relationship. We would expect the candidate to have a detailed understanding of the software development and testing process, someone whom can challenge the technology solutions and identify opportunities to optimise the product delivery. Experience of implementing and improving agile processes would also be a major credit for the candidate.
- Own programs with significant complexity with broad cross-organizational and/or deep architectural impact.
- Drive large engineering efforts that solve significantly difficult problems with complete independence.
- Own and drive large and complex programs cutting across multiple engineering teams and product areas, manage multiple projects, and balance competing priorities.
- Identify risks/opportunities in technical strategies, architecture(s), in engineering organization structure(s).
- Create and optimize cross-organizational structures and mechanisms to ensure long-term success.
- Decompose complex processes into simple, straightforward solutions.
- Establish goals, schedules, and milestones. Manage dependencies and anticipate/resolve execution issues. Coach team members on better project delivery practices..
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Scope, plan, implement and deliver projects and programs, and collaborate with Program Managers and senior leaders to align with strategic vision and goals.
- Leverage your credibility and technical acumen to drive process improvements that improve the teams' delivery, transparency, and productivity.
- Engage with the engineering leaders and other Technical Program Managers to adopt new practices, streamline processes, simplify execution, and bring tooling efficiencies.
- Drive, mature, and improve organizational security, risk identification and remediation processes, and risk tracking mechanisms.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a technical project manager or a related field.
- Significant experience of managing a project through the entire lifecycle.
- Experience in the tech stack we're using
- Experience in budget management.
Even Better If You… :)
- HODL Bitcoin or another crypto
- Have experience with blockchain systems (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc) and/or financial technology such as banking systems.
- Have remote experience.
Project Tech Stack
- Backend services: Nodejs, GraphQL, Apollo, and Postgres.
- Cloud: AWS and Scaleway.
- Frontend: React Native, Typescript, and Apollo Client.
- Dev Ops: Kubernetes, Docker, and GitHub.
- Comms: Slack and JIRA.